Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Summer Attire

...as the shorts say, pour it up - pour it up!

It looks like all of the recent gloom has cleared away and the sun has finally come out to play. - Wait! Unintentional rhyming at it's best. Ok back to business - As we all know, being outside during the summertime can get super irritating. Ice cream melts at lightening speeds, hair poofs up and tangles within the first .5 seconds out the door, and wearing clothes seems almost torturous. I've kind of learned how to bare with it, just because there is nothing like being out and seeing all of the blooming flowers, sandy beaches, and backed up lines at the ice cream truck. Summer is in full effect you guys, and I'm totally here for it. This year I will make sure to dress accordingly, no matter if I think the world will end if I don't add on a jacket that would match my outfit perfectly. So, let's all take the time to find that one go-to summer outfit that will save us this season. Here's mine :) *direct links below


Entire outfit: Urban Outfitters