Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Chasing Sunsets

...featuring baggy cut-offs.

I always feel super lucky when I get the chance to watch the sun go down on days where the sky looks like a million bucks. Our world is truly incredible. You know what else is incredible? The feeling of wearing loose jeans. It's such a nice break from having fabric hug my legs as if it's the last time we'll come in contact. I got these thinking they would be a little more snug, but decided not return them because I realized it was a nice change. The whole mom jean trend is hands down one of my style staples throughout my wardrobe right now. I don't mind throwing in another pair to watch the sunset in.

P.S. Here's an obvious tip from me to you. If you want to catch the perfect sundown scenery, you can check the weather app & it will give you an estimated time! I'd go about 20 mins earlier in order to get the entire show our universe puts on :)

 
Top: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: Levi's | Shoes: Converse