Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tommy

...Hilfiger ladies and gents.

The 90's are taking control of my brain and I am willingly submitting myself to it. Exhibit A: A denim skirt. It is so amusing to see fashion go around & around in a constant circle. Think of it as a ferris wheel. The bottom spot getting off is what's next to come back! Something you would've considered old fashion is now the next big thing. Something that your mom wore in her prime is now your most prized possession. Being a 90's baby, I saw all of this stuff in style as a child. Now, I am constantly searching the web for vintage pieces from that time period. Mind blown. Once I got this skirt, I cut off the edge to shorten it and create a raw hem. Ta-da! An old nineties piece brought back to life and given a second chance to explore with me.




Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger (vintage) | Top: Urban Outfitters