Sunday, April 10, 2016

Patch It Up

...here's my new obsession.

A couple of months ago I found myself searching online for any piece of clothing that was adorned with patches. I'm talking anything from "patch jacket" to "patch jeans". I was on a serious mission to find something of the sort to bring into my closet. My search results seemed to only bring up super pricey items that just did not meet my needs. I then came to the conclusion that I'd be better off customizing my own jacket to match my personality and style. My new search results included vintage style denim jackets & cool patches that would fit my vision. Let me tell ya, it was one the toughest hunts ever. It took about a month to gather up the perfect pieces that would finally turn into this:

I am super pleased. My wallet is too :) I do plan to add a few more patches on, but I couldn't wait to share this bad boy with you all!


Jacket: American Eagle | Jeans: H&M | Bodysuit: Urban Outfitters | Patches: Amazon, Craft Stores