Sunday, July 17, 2016

Waves

...don't die.

Clear skies, the wind frizzing my hair, a cool breeze, and the soothing sound of ocean waves sums up my favorite experiences by the shore. I really don't remember the last time I went to any beach with intentions of getting in the water. I've found that I enjoy the simplicity of walking along the coastline, no matter how much de-tangling of the curls comes after. This time around I opted for a forest green bodycon and Stan Smith as the perfect matchy matchy combination. Apparently, I was feeling spontaneous because I chose to go with a baby blue bandanna to have a little fun with my colors. WHO AM I? It feels a bit strange to say, but I am kinda liking this colorful person. I guess we'll wait and see if it lasts :)


Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Adidas