Sunday, October 9, 2016

Over

...the knee.

Well well well what do we have here?! No sneakers?! I'm a new woman, guys. No really. I've been feeling like a new me lately. It's a wonderful feeling. Quick fun fact... After I took these pics, I got a haircut. It was glorious! I've been wanting something new, and I guess receiving packages in the mail from online shopping just wasn't enough. All I can think of is being courageous, open-minded, and free. Slowly, but surely, getting over the obstacles standing in my way. Over the knee boots and haircuts are just the beginning.

P.S. I recently did a post with this same dress + neck scarf. Do you see what shoes can do?! So there ya have it, how to wear a LBD with sneakers and thigh-highs. Get you someone who can do both ;)



Dress: Forever 21 | Jacket: H&M | Boots: Zara