Sunday, August 21, 2016

Growth

...make yourself available to it.

I must admit, even though I mentioned wanting the Fall season already, I'm going to miss all of the vibrant plants growing abundantly. It kind of reminds me of where I am at this point in my life. With my birthday around the corner, I find myself looking back to see how far I've come within the year and how much I've allowed myself to grow. Many mistakes were made, many lessons were learned, and I couldn't be more excited for what the future holds. I feel more optimistic than ever (but maybe a little too much as I apparently think I'm immune to bug bites in this tiny LBD... although this camo jacket will camouflage me right? Take that, little creatures who live in this beautiful green, flourishing place).


Dress: Forever 22 | Jacket: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Converse