Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sky Blue

...who knew a sky without any fluffy clouds was still so beautiful.

It's the simple things. Kind of like dressing casual, which we all know is taking over my life. I'm not even mad at it. I do still have my random moments where I want to go to the grocery store in a ball gown, but they are definitely less frequent. One thing that hasn't changed: needing all of the vintage high waist denim in the world - the love for that never stops.

P.S. I had straight... ok wavy because straight is impossible... hair for a few days. It was cool to see how much it's grown in a year, but I missed the curls so much (I straighten my hair once a year when it gets cooler outside). As I am typing this, I couldn't be happier to have a curl trying to hold strands with my eyelashes. <3 ah, the life.

Top: Primark | Vest: Vintage | Jeans: Levi's - Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Target | Hat: Urban Outfitters